NPTEL conducted a Soft Skills Week 12 Assignment for the year 2023.
- Assignment 12 was a part of this soft skills program.
- The program likely encompassed various topics related to soft skills development.
- Solutions for Assignment 12 were provided as a part of the program.
- The assignment and its solution were presumably aimed at enhancing participants' soft skills.
- The event took place in 2023, indicating its recency.
- The NPTEL program might have included multiple weeks of similar assignments and solutions.
🔍 Summary: NPTEL conducted its Soft Skills Week 12 Assignment 12 in 2023, offering solutions to enhance participants' soft skills.
#NPTEL #SoftSkills #Assignment #Solutions #2023
Here are the responses to each of the statements, fill in the blanks, and multiple-choice questions:
1. Women, on an average, are more aware of their emotions, show more empathy, and are more adept interpersonally.
2. Applied grammar is different from the traditional grammar because it is used only while speaking.
3. EQ can be developed, whereas IQ is inherent by birth and cannot be acquired later.
4. While framing a resume, the most important thing to keep in mind is the requirement of the organization.
5. One should avoid mentioning the unpleasant experience with previous organizations.
Fill in the Blanks:
6. "Whatever I have tried to do in my life, I have tried to do well. Whatever I have devoted myself to, I have devoted completely, in great aims and in small, I have always been thoroughly in earnest." ______ has said this.
- Theodore Roosevelt
7. _____ phrases and verbs make a resume look stronger as they highlight the duties done and actions performed in the past.
8. ______ thinking is “that mode of thinking – about any subject, content, or problem in which the thinker improves the quality of his or her thinking by skillfully taking charge of the structures inherent in thinking and imposing intellectual standards upon them.”
9. ______ intelligence refers to the capacity for reorganizing our own feelings and those of others, for motivating ourselves, and for managing emotions well in ourselves and in our relationships.
10. ______ are asked to test the candidate’s rationale and logical approach.
- Probing questions
11. Which of the following is NOT important while writing an effective resume?
- Using graphics, colorful fonts, and relevant images
12. Which of the following is NOT an example of a stump question?
- Do you think all public sector companies should be totally privatized?
13. Which of the following is NOT a component that enhances the ability of Critical thinking?
- Writing skills
14. Which of these sentences is grammatically incorrect?
- My student is a S.D.O.
15. What are the things to remember on the day of the interview?
- 1, 2, 4